This Policy does not apply to websites that post different statements, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites, even if we link to them through the Platform. Additionally, please carefully review our Terms of Service (the “Terms”). By using the Platform, you affirmatively consent to this Policy and the Terms, and our collection, use, and sharing of your data and information as described herein.
DATA WE COLLECT
For the purposes of the Site and to comply with state record-keeping requirements, we need to collect and retain a certain amount of personal information to confirm your identity, authorize transactions, and verify your legal right to access and use a cannabis delivery service.
Information You Give Us Through Registration and Identity Verification.
To order cannabis from HeroJane, we need to collect certain personal information from you to facilitate delivery and pursuant to 16 CCR 5037 of the Bureau of Cannabis Control regulations. This information can include, but is not limited to, your name, address, date of birth, age, your phone number, your delivery address, your signature, your physician’s recommendation (if applicable), a copy of your government issued identification, and other information that can can identify you personally (“Personal Information”). Without providing this information, you will not be able to purchase cannabis from HeroJane.
Information Automatically Collected
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site and/or Platform, we may log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site. We also automatically log information when you communicate with us directly, such as by telephone, email, or live chat, in order to ensure that you have a satisfying customer experience.
We may collect payment information relating to any transactions that we process or facilitate.
Information We Get From Others
We may also get Personal Information and Demographic Information about you from other sources; for example, we may collect such information about you through any third-party providers, services, or tools to the extent that your use of their services led to or relate to your use of the Platform. We may collect information about you from licensed third-party partners and from our staff, based on your interactions with them, of a similar type and treated in the same manner as the information we collect from you directly through the Platform. We may add this to information we get from the Site and/or Platform.
We may log information using “Cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site and/or Platform. This type of information is collected to make the Site and/or Platform more useful to you and to tailor your experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services. We use your Personal Information and Demographic Information to:
– Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
– Respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
– Send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
– Communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners;
– Link or combine user information with other personal information;
– Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity and to ensure compliance with relevant state and local laws;
– Provide and deliver products and services customers request;
– Facilitate your legal procurement of cannabis and cannabis products;
– Maintain appropriate records according to their ordinary business practices and city, county or state laws
Sharing of Personal Information
We use your data to provide better service to our customers and comply with the law. Some ways HeroJane uses data include: identifying you as a user in our system, personalizing your experience with HeroJane, providing customer support, and facilitating your delivery.
We may share your Personal Information and Demographic Information as follows:
1. We may share Personal Information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
2. We may share Personal Information and Demographic Information for legal, protection, and safety purposes:
– We may share information to comply with laws.
– We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes, such as warrants or subpoenas.
– We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
3. We may share information with those who need it to do work for us such as third-party tools, consultants, and technical services necessary for our business operations, including without limitation legal compliance, marketing, communications, analysis of statistics, server hosting, management of databases, etc.
4. We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with third-party tools, consultants, and technical services necessary for our business operations, including without limitation legal compliance, marketing, communications, analysis of statistics, server hosting, management of databases, etc.
Information Stored for Compliance to California Cannabis Regulations
California Code of Regulation Title 16, section 5037, requires that cannabis businesses retain certain records for seven (7) years, including customer personal information contained in delivery receipts and sales invoices.
To comply with the law, we must retain your name, the date and time of your delivery request, the date and time of your delivery receipt, the delivery address, a detailed description of the all cannabis goods you requested for delivery, the total amount paid, and your signature. Although we will retain this information as per State law, we assign every customer a unique customer-number that helps maintain confidentiality.
In the event of an audit by the Bureau of Cannabis Control or other California cannabis licensing entity you will only be referred to by your customer-number, and we will only disclose further personal information if required by law. In this way, your transaction history and identity should remain confidential absent extraordinary requests from the Bureau of Cannabis Control.
Protecting Your Personal Information
To ensure your records cannot be compromised, Goddess Delivers takes the utmost care that your personal information is destroyed or secured wherever possible. Goddess Delivers has reasonable cybersecurity measures designed to prevent loss or theft of your personal information, and from accidental alteration or disclosure. These policies include access control, monitoring and encryption. We strive to maintain your information privacy, but we cannot guarantee total security.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out” by unsubscribing. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. You may send requests about your Personal Information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, update, or delete your Personal Information and Demographic Information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site and/or Platform works for you.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics tracking using your browser settings, disabling cookies, or using Google Analytics Opt Out tool.
Requesting Personal Data Removal
We will store your personal information for as long as you have an account with us. If you would like to delete your account or remove yourself from our mailing lists, you may do so at any time.
However, pursuant to California state law, we must retain certain transactional information for seven (7) years. We will retain this personal information even after you have deleted your account if reasonably necessary to comply with California law. Even after you delete your account we will ensure the upmost care is taken to preserve your data privacy for retained information.
Anonymized website data from the Google Analytics Tool will also be kept after deleting your account to improve customer service and user experience. You cannot be identified from this data.